BCSB@Work Benefits to Individuals
To receive the benefits of BCSB@Work, the employee must receive monthly direct deposit (net pay) or payroll deduction (portion of net pay) into an interest-bearing NOW checking account, referred to as BCSB@Work checking. The monthly maintenance fee will be waived on this account.
Benefits of the BCSB@Work program include:
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Free BCSB@Work style checks (selected styles only)
- Free BCSB Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Free ATM access at over 15,000 locations*
Additional benefits of the BCSB@Work program include:
- Free Companion Statement Savings Account
- Preferred CD/IRA interest rates
- BJ's Wholesale Club Membership Discount
- Discounts on Car & Personal Loans with automatic payments from a BCSB@Work Checking account**
- Free travelers checks
- Vacation Travel Discounts
For more information please call Sharon Spellman at 508-828-5374 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* We won't charge ATM fees on your BCSB@Work checking account. Surcharge-free access for BCSB@Work checking accounts at all Bristol County Savings Bank and Bank of America ATMs, and at ATMs that display the SUM logo. For a list of SUM locations, visit www.sum-atm.com. Transactions at machines now owned by us or Bank of America, or at ATMs not displaying the SUM logo, may be assessed a surcharge by the owner of the ATM where the transaction takes place.
**Car loans obtained directly through Bristol County Savings Bank only. Loans are subject to approval.