Business Checking Account Services
Business Checking | Value Business Checking | Business NOW | Small Business Checking | IOLTA NOW
Bristol County Savings Bank offers a variety of checking options for businesses along with a host of cash management products and business services. We also offer certificates of deposit, money market and savings accounts.
A checking account that works for businesses with a moderate to high volume of activity. A competitive earnings credit may offset monthly service fees. Business Checking provides a monthly account analysis and access to cash management services .
$10.00 Monthly Maintenance Fee plus $0.15 each check paid; $0.75 each deposit; $0.08 each deposited item.
Value Business Checking
Businesses with a low volume of account activity and no need for special cash management services can enjoy a host of benefits with this account. Additionally, the $10 monthly maintenance fee is waived if the account balance is $10,000 or more.
- 200 Free transactions each month. Additional transactions are only $0.20 each.
- Free BCSBOnline for Business
- Free ACH debits/credits received
- Free Debit MasterCard/ATM Card (no annual fee)
- Free Debit Card transactions (Point-of-Sale)
- Free ATM transactions at other banks (no fee charged by BCSB)
- Surcharge Free ATM transactions at other banks (other bank surcharges rebated up to $10 per month)
- Free Checking for company employees who enroll in BCSB@Work
This interest bearing business checking account is offered to sole proprietors and certain estates, trusts and nonprofit organizations. There is no monthly maintenance fee for 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations.
Small Business Checking
This account offers sole proprietors, and certain estates, trust and nonprofit organizations the opportunity to earn tiered interest rates and avoid a $5.00 monthly maintenance fee by maintaining a balance of $2,500 or more.
IOLTA NOW Checking
Law firms may hold client funds in this interest bearing account with no monthly maintenance fee. The interest is automatically sent to the IOLTA committee.
For more information please click here to contact us .