As a mutual bank, Bristol County Savings Bank believes that the community is our stakeholder. It is part of our Mission Statement that was written in 1846 “as an active corporate citizen, we are proud of our contribution to the economic and social well-being of the communities where we conduct business” and it still holds true today. It is engrained in our strategic plan and throughout our organization. It’s not enough to simply say it, you must be willing to live it and make the investment it takes to carry out our philosophy. At Bristol County Savings Bank we truly want to make a difference.
Watch our videos on how Bristol County Savings Bank is Making a Difference in our communities:
Affordable Housing initiatives:
Education & Literacy:
- We will continue to invest at least $1 million per year throughout our local community with a focus on the areas of: Education & Literacy, Economic Development and Housing for the Low-Moderate Income Population.
- We will continue to encourage our employees to share their time, talent and treasure within the communities where they live and work and assist area organizations to carry out their mission.
- We will continue to seek out and assume leadership roles in our communities for the purpose of improving the lives of individuals and families within these communities.
- We will continue to partner with local community organizations, schools and government agencies to achieve the greatest results possible.
- We will continue to seek out opportunities to provide financial education to help children, young adults and adults understand the importance of developing good financial habits and learn important financial concepts.