Debit MasterCard®/ATM Card
Choose which card is right for you.
- An ATM card can be used at ATMs to withdraw cash, check account balances and transfer funds. Transactions are free at all Bristol County Savings Bank ATMs.
- A Debit MasterCard® is an ATM card you can use to pay for everyday purchases from your checking account. You can use it wherever MasterCard is accepted. This card can also be used at ATMs to withdraw cash, check account balances and transfer funds. Debit card transactions are free at all Bristol County Savings Bank ATMs.
Avoid ATM surcharges by becoming a Prime Time checking customer.
Another way to avoid ATM surcharges is to watch for the SUM® logo! When you see the SUM logo you can be assured your ATM transaction will be surcharge-free. With thousands of ATMs across the country, finding a SUM ATM is EASY. Just look for the SUM logo on participating ATMs or use the SUM locator page to find a SUM ATM near you.
- CALL this information in to customer service at 508-828-5420
- DROP OFF the completed for at any branch location.
- EMAIL the information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- LOG-IN to Online Banking and update your information under the Customer Service tab. Look for the “Manage contact information” and “Change address” options. Don’t have online banking? Click here to enroll now.
- MAIL the completed form to: Bristol County Savings Bank, P.O. Box 4002, Taunton, MA 02780
1MasterCard Zero Liability program – When you use your MasterCard, you’re protected against fraud. Have peace of mind knowing that the financial institution that issued your MasterCard won’t hold you responsible for “unauthorized transactions.” As a MasterCard cardholder, Zero Liability applies to your purchases made in the store, over the phone, online or via a mobile device and ATM transactions. As a cardholder, you will not be held responsible for unauthorized transactions if:
- You have used reasonable care in protecting your card from loss or theft; and
- You have promptly reported to your financial institution when you knew that your MasterCard was lost or stolen.
If you believe there has been unauthorized use on your account and you meet the conditions above, rest easy knowing you’re protected by Zero Liability. Zero Liability does not apply to the following (or certain) MasterCard payment cards: Commercial cards, unregistered prepaid cards or gift cards.