We’re excited to welcome Freedom Bank customers to Bristol County Savings Bank
In addition to the same friendly branch staff in the Cumberland and Greenville locations, our newest Bristol County Savings Bank customers can enjoy many new banking benefits. Below are a few services to help you make the most of your new banking experience:
- Enroll in online and mobile banking to make deposits, transfer funds, receive eStatements and make payments, along with many other banking activities.
- If your new account is eligible for a debit card and you’ve not yet ordered one, you can have one made at any branch or order one through online banking. Your debit card provides access to thousands of Allpoint ATMs for free within the United States.
- Download the mobile app in the Apple, Google and Amazon stores.
- If your new account has a debit card, be sure to connect it to your Digital Wallet – Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay are supported.
- Sign up for Bill Pay and use Pop Money to send and request money from friends and family.
- Visit our ATMs for deposits and cash withdrawals, or visit one of our three locations equipped with drive-thru live video teller capabilities (ITMs). ITMs have extended hours (Monday – Friday 7 am – 7 pm and Saturday 8 am – 1 pm) and can be found at the following locations: County Street (Taunton), Fall River and Downtown New Bedford.
If we can help you with anything else, please feel free to reach out to us by calling 508-828-5420 or via firstname.lastname@example.org. Our experienced service team members are available to provide personal service by phone Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
- Online Banking | (888) 201-6436
Do you have specific questions regarding Online Banking or setting up an external account to make loan payments? Call our special Online Banking Support line available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- 24-Hour Automated Telephone Banking | (508) 828-5420
If you prefer to bank using our Automated Telephone Banking service, simply dial 508-828-5420 or toll free at 1-800-643-BCSB. Check balances, confirm transactions, transfer between accounts, report lost or stolen debit or ATM cards, and more – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Report a lost or stolen debit card
Call (508) 828-5420 Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
After hours, use Automated Telephone Banking at (508) 828-5420 or Toll Free at 1-800-643-BCSB.
- Report a lost or stolen Visa credit card
or visit the Visa Cardmember Service Center
- Reorder Checks
- Find a Branch, Interactive Teller Machine or ATM / View Branch Hours