Already have a Bristol County Savings Bank Visa® card?
Community Credit Card
A credit card is a great tool to help organizations securely manage and track their spending.
Visa CommUNITY Card
Our Community Credit Card, designed specifically for non-profits and allows you to take advantage of streamlined spending, corporate liability credit limits, and a flexible rewards program. Please call one of our branch locations to apply for a CommUNITY Visa Card.
No matter which card you choose, your organization will benefit from important features like:
- Free online expense reporting tools.
- No fee for additional employee cards.
- Mobile payment capability for added convenience.
- Zero Fraud Liability.* You won’t be liable for fraudulent purchases when your card is lost or stolen.
- Cardmember Service available 24 hours a day/365 days per year.
- Plus much more!
* Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply. The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., and Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.