We've made applying to borrow money easy so you can focus on growing your business.
Have you ever wondered why accessing the funds to invest in your Southeastern Massachusetts or Rhode Island business requires so much of your time? Bristol County Savings Bank has streamlined our process, providing a simple way to apply for the funds your business needs.
Our Express Business Loans make it easy to borrow up to $100,000, if approved, with a Commercial Term Loan or Line of Credit, on your own time and on your own device. You can focus on growing your business with new equipment, working capital, and debt consolidation. Explore additional benefits, including:
- Fast Funding and convenient, easy, real time loan decisions.
- Easy online application and closing process.
- 5 year term at a competitive fixed interest rate.
- Local Business Lending Experts ready to help you.
- Simplified financing for your complex business needs.
Here’s how it works:
- Submit an inquiry form here or contact a local branch manager.
- You will get a fast commercial loan decision. Approvals will be subject to terms and conditions.
- If you accept, the funds will be transferred to your Bristol County Savings Bank Checking or Savings account. This may take up to 3-5 business days.
This simplified process can help fund your Southeastern Massachusetts or Rhode Island business on your schedule.
*Credit is subject to credit approval.
"I applied for an Express Business Loan from Bristol County Savings Bank to purchase a new embroidery machine for my business. It was a very smooth process and was approved quickly. As always when dealing with Bristol County Savings Bank, everyone was very friendly and more than willing to help. That’s why I continue to do all my business with them . Thank you Bristol County Savings Bank!"Ray Reniere, Owner Rays Hockey and Custom Apparel
- Indicator Links
Featured News Articles
Our small business banking team is here to help.
Contact one of our experienced small business banking team members to answer your questions or help you find the solution that's right for you. Contact our Small Business Lending Center or your local branch manager.