We're here to help.
We are dedicated to providing the highest level of service to our customers. Good service begins with providing a variety of convenient ways for you to reach us when you need us.
Report a lost or stolen debit card | Call (508) 828-5420 Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm. After hours, use Automated Telephone Banking at (508) 828-5420 or 1-800-643-BCSB.
Report a lost or stolen Visa credit card | Call 1-800-558-3424 or visit the Visa Cardmember Service Center
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Call Our Customer Service Center | (508) 828-5420 / 1-800-643-BCSB
Our experienced service team members are available to provide personal service by phone, Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
- Contact Us Via Email
- General Inquiries: For general inquiries that do not contain personal or account information, please use our Contact Us Form.
- Account Specific Inquiries: Your security is extremely important to us. To ensure that your personal and account information is secure, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) using our secure email system or by sending us a message by selecting "Banking Services Center" from the navigation in online banking. You can learn more about secure email here.
- Get Online Banking Support | (888) 201-6436
Our special Online Banking Support Line is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for technical online banking support and navigation for the online banking system.
- 24-Hour Automated Telephone Banking | (508) 828-5420
If you prefer to bank using our Automated Telephone Banking service, simply dial 508-828-5420 or toll free at 1-800-643-BCSB. Check balances, confirm transactions, transfer between accounts, report lost or stolen debit or ATM cards, and more – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.