Free Mobile Banking
Our mobile app is now better than ever. The tools you need to manage your banking are as close as your mobile device and available to you virtually anytime, anywhere!
For electronic banking customers, the following features are available with our mobile banking app:
- Deposit checks as soon as you receive them by taking pictures with your phone or tablet, using our convenient and secure Remote Deposit Capture feature – no more waiting to get to the bank
- Check your account balances, transfer funds between Bristol County Savings Bank accounts, search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number, view cleared checks
- Pay bills to pre-established payees when you also have Bristol County Savings Bank Online banking
- Make loan payments – most consumer and business loans can be paid from your Bristol County Savings Bank checking or statement savings account by using the transfer function.
- Transfer funds between Bristol County Savings Bank accounts
- Find nearby Bristol County Savings Bank branches and ATMs using your device’s built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address
- And it’s always free! (Mobile carrier charges and standard text messaging rates may apply.)
Getting started is as easy as downloading an app!
Try mobile banking from Bristol County Savings Bank. All you need to use mobile banking is a Bristol County Savings Bank debit card, or to be enrolled in Bristol County Savings Bank Online Banking. It’s quick and easy to download FREE from the App Store® or Google Play®.
It’s simple, safe and secure! Our mobile banking platform is based on proven technology that has been used successfully and safely by consumers around the world.
Have a Question? If you have any questions related to BCSB mobile banking, please refer to our mobile banking FAQs below.
– Mobile Banking FAQs –
Consumer customers with a deposit or loan account can sign up for mobile banking as long as they have either a Bristol County Savings Bank debit card OR they are enrolled in Consumer eBanking.
Business customers can sign up for mobile banking as long as they are enrolled in Business Electronic Banking. Please contact our Cash Management department at 774-226-1929 or our Call Center at 508-828-5420 for more information.
Yes, Mobile Banking is available to customers with a Bristol County Savings Bank Debit Card.
Customers who do not have online banking, but want to use mobile should:
- Download the “BCSB Mobile” application to your device
- Select “Mobile Only User? Get Started”
- Review & accept terms and conditions
- Complete the personal information form which includes: First & Last Name, SSN, Email address, Last 4 digits of Debit Card number & Card PIN
- Create a user ID & password and then confirm your password
- You will be presented with a confirmation message upon successful registration
- You may now log into Mobile Banking with your selected user ID & password!
Consumers can download the app right from the App Store for iPhones, and Google Play for Androids. At the App Store, you can find the app easily by searching for “BCSB Mobile for iPhone” or “BCSB Mobile for iPad.” For Google Play, simply search for “BCSB.”
Mobile banking is free. However, mobile carrier charges and standard text messaging rates may apply – check with your wireless provider for more information.
Enrollment in bill pay via BCSB Online or Business eBanking is required to use the bill pay feature in mobile banking at this time. A new payee would need to be established prior to making payments on the mobile app.
Within the Mobile Banking application, select the option to make a deposit. You’ll be prompted to choose which account you want to deposit into, and to enter the amount of the check. Next you’ll be asked to take a photo of the front and back of your check, using your phone’s built-in camera. (Don’t forget to endorse the back of the check!) Then submit the deposit – you’ll receive a verification message that the deposit has been submitted.
Upon your receipt of a confirmation that the Bank has received and accepted an image that you have transmitted, you must retain the check for at least 30 days from the date of the image transmission. After this time, you must securely destroy the check, mark it “VOID” or otherwise render it incapable of further transmission, deposit, or presentment.
In general, mobile deposits received before 5 PM are available the next business day. That means that generally Mobile Deposit availability is actually better than an ATM deposit which has an automatic 2 day hold. (Note: We do reserve the right to place a hold on the mobile deposit).
One of our goals is to make using mobile banking for deposits as easy and convenient as making a deposit at our branches. A deposit made using mobile deposit is available to you the next business day in most cases just as if it was made at a branch. While mobile deposits CAN be made 24 x 7 x 365, there is still a “business” day cutoff for a mobile deposit, which is 5 PM daily (M-F).
- The largest single check that can be deposited is $3,000
- In a single business day the grand total of all mobile deposits cannot exceed $3,000
- In a single business day the number of mobile deposits made cannot exceed 5 (and as noted above the grand total of all mobile deposits cannot exceed $3,000).
Additionally, there is a rolling 5 BUSINESS DAY LOOKBACK of all mobile deposit activity.
- The 5-day limit is $5,000 total
- The 5-day count limit (number of mobile deposits made) cannot exceed 20.
The $3,000 single check limit is enforced right on the device. The device will not allow the submission of a check over $3,000.
The other limit violations cannot be determined until after initial processing. In those cases you would receive an email indicating that the deposit was declined.
Yes- provided you have requested that they be linked. If you would like to link accounts, please send a message via the “Contact Us” tab once you’re logged into your online banking. Or you may visit your local branch to fill out a modification form requesting transfers.
Here are some of the other convenient features of BCSB Mobile:
- Instantly view account balances and recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- View written checks that have cleared your account.
- Quickly locate a nearby Bristol County Savings Bank branch or ATM using your smart phone’s GPS.
The safety of your personal and financial information is at the heart of Bristol County Savings Bank’s Mobile Banking service. Our service allows you – and only you – to access your accounts from your mobile phone.
Developed with some of the foremost banking security companies in the world, Bristol County Savings Bank’s Mobile Banking is designed to keep your personal information secure. We begin with a secure registration process and continue to protect you through the life cycle of each mobile transaction. This includes the following:
- We offer you a secure online registration site.
- You will select a unique password to use for all your mobile transactions.
- No personal or sensitive information, such as account numbers or password will ever be stored on your mobile phone.
- Our service uses multiple levels of encryption to protect your personal data, including your unique password.
- The mobile application, which you will download to your phone as part of the registration process, uniquely identifies your phone each time you conduct a mobile transaction.
No. You should report the loss to your mobile carrier who will stop service to your device. As long as your password remains secure, you are protected from fraudulent use. If your original phone number is retained after you receive a new phone, you will need to download the application again, but your exiting password will continue to work. If you are issued a new phone number, you will need to repeat the registration/activation process.
Mobile Banking Users with Online Banking: You may request a new password through Online Banking.
Mobile Banking Users without Online Banking: You may request a new password within mobile banking. Launch your mobile app and click on Mobile Only User-Manage Profile to reset your password.
Yes. Two people can have access to the same joint account number via their individual mobile devices as long as each account owner has his or her own debit card or their own electronic banking profile. Each account holder will receive a unique password for access.
Our experienced service team members are available to provide personal service by phone Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm. by calling 774-226-1910. Outside of normal business hours, Mobile Banking users with Online Banking can call the BCSB Online after hours support line, toll free at 866-305-9036.
We offer both features. The Touch ID feature allows users with compatible Apple smartphones (5s and above) to use the Touch ID fingerprint verification feature on the phone in order to login into BCSB Mobile instead of having to key in their full complex mobile banking password. One quick fingerprint swipe and you are in!
The Passcode feature allows customers with pretty much any phone (iPhones, Droids, etc) the ability to key in a 4 digit passcode to login into BCSB Mobile instead of having to key in their full complex mobile banking password. Users who have logged in using Touch ID OR Passcode will have immediate access to view account balances and account activity. If you need to perform a mobile banking transaction such as a funds transfer or initiate a bill payment then you will be prompted to enter your complete mobile banking password.
The two new features are mutually exclusive. You can enable fingerprints or passcode but not both simultaneously. Use of either of these new features is completely optional and will require a simple one-time activation. If you elect to use Touch ID feature you should enable the fingerprint reader on your device first according to the manufacturer instructions.
After logging into BCSB Mobile Banking simply click on the “Settings” menu to begin the process. Then click “Setup” on the Quick Access menu and slide the button to enable either the Passcode or the Touch ID feature. If you chose the Passcode feature you would follow the screen prompts to select your 4 digit passcode.
If you choose the Touch ID feature please remember that enabling Touch ID with BCSB Mobile Banking would permit anyone with a “registered” fingerprint on the device to access the inquiry-only functions listed above.