Prime Time™ Travel
Make exciting travel opportunities and other extraordinary benefits part of your life when you bank with us. Through our PRIME TIME™ Travel program, we offer a variety of escorted day and weekend trips. We’ve traveled throughout New England, as well as longer journeys across the United States, Canada, and Europe. To make it easy for you, we plan each trip down to the last detail! We manage all the travel details, transportation, timelines, and most meals. For our longer trips, we enjoy a partnership with Collette, a family-owned, Rhode Island-based business with offices in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom.
When you are a member of PRIME TIME Travel, you’ll also have the convenience of having a personal banker who will provide a whole new level of responsive relationship banking.
To be eligible for our PRIME TIME Travel program, you must maintain a combined daily consumer deposit balance of $25,000 or more, or pay a $15 monthly fee, debited from any Bristol County Savings Bank checking account.
A World of Travel at Your Fingertips
- convenient day and weekend trips around New England
- destinations across the United States and around the world
- monthly options fit any schedule and travel taste
Other Benefits Of Joining Prime Time Travel:
- Escorted Tour Benefits – PRIME TIME Travel members also receive Collette “Early Booking Bonus” on any Collette trip that is booked directly through them.
- Exclusive Free Seminars – on a variety of topics
- AARP Membership fee reimbursement
- $10 discount on any size safe deposit box (one-time; content of safe deposit boxes are not FDIC or DIF insured)
Special Banking Privileges
As a PRIME TIME Travel customer you receive all the following No Fee Benefits:
- Bank Checks
- Money Orders
- Wire Transfers
- Certified Checks
- Collection Items
- Duplicate and Special Statements
PRIME TIME Coordinator