Frequently Asked Questions
How can we help you?
If you have attempted more than three times to enter your password and failed, please call Bristol County Savings Bank at 1-866-305-9036 or 774-226-1910 or visit a local branch.
About Opening a Deposit Account Online
The CVV Number (“Card Verification Value”) on your credit card or debit card is a 3 digit number on your MasterCard® branded debit cards.
Your CVV number can be located by looking on the back of your debit card.
Providing your CVV number to an online merchant proves that you actually have the physical debit card – and helps to keep you safe while reducing fraud.
CVV numbers are NOT your card’s secret PIN (Personal Identification Number).
You should never enter your PIN number when asked to provide your CVV. (PIN numbers allow you to use your debit card at an ATM or when making an in-person purchase with your debit card.)
The IRS tax code has specifically defined the term “United States person” as meaning any of the following:
- A citizen or resident of the United States
- A domestic partnership
- A domestic corporation
- Any estate other than a foreign estate
- Any trust if:
– A court within the United States is able to exercise primary supervision over the administration of the trust, and
– One or more United States persons have the authority to control all substantial decisions of the trust
- Any other person that is not a foreign person